Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TVLAND AWARDS 2012

4/14/12 was the taping of TV LAND awards.  This award show started around 7pm.  All the guests had arrived before 7pm.  I couldn't believe how early that was.  I couldn't get any pictures of the red carpet because it was just to crazy and the people were walking pretty fast.  Also, the reporters were in front of them so it made it even harder to see.  But of course I'm not writing just to say that I didn't get any pictures of famous people.

I found the exit where the stars would be exiting out.  There were other people there but not as much as I usually have seen.  While I was waiting I was talking with some other people while waiting and then I saw this fascinating doll that I truly did not expect to see.  It was a Pee Wee Herman doll.  It could even speak but it was broken so you really couldn't understand it, and of course I couldn't resist so I took a picture.  Ironically we were standing on the side of a trailer that was Pee Wee Herman's.  He came out constantly.  It was almost like every 10 minutes he would come out of the building and into his trailer and then go back in again.  He was a nice guy.  He was busy and he couldn't stop for pictures but he waved, said hi and even said hi to someone's aunt on a cell phone.

By the time the stars started to come out it was dark.  For taking pictures with your cellphone that means that your screwed.  Most of the stars went right into their cars.  Some didn't come over but they walked slowly so you could take their picture.  Fran Drescher came out and I started to yell out "my mom's from queens, we're awesome. Come over"!  Didn't work but I think she heard cause she was laughing and if you hear my scream, trust me even the people who don't hear well can't hear me.  Its almost like I swallowed a megaphone and my voice projects out of that.  I tried to take the best picture I could but the fans were put back far and there was little light.

Mark Conseulos and Me
Then other stars came out, and finally Valerie Bertinelli came out.  I forgot to mention I was in my "Free Elka" shirt and Betty White Hoodie Buddie.  It was the most things I had that were close to the show Hot in Cleveland.  So I start yelling "Valerie come over! Please.  FREE ELKA.  YOUR AWESOME! HOT IN CLEVELAND ROCKS"!  She heard me the first time on the red carpet.  And I know she heard me when she was leaving.  And to those who say she probably didn't hear me then well, I'm still gonna say she did hear me. She couldn't come over but she stopped and waved to us.  Which was pretty cool.  She seems nice from afar.  Then right after that Kelly Ripa came out.  My phone decided to shut off on me so I didn't get a picture with her, but I did get one with her amazingly adorable husband Mark Consuelos and I managed to screw that up. One I'm barley in the picture and two I accidently put it on a blue effect.

For an award show it was very cool and awesome.   I had fun and got some decent pictures. I can't wait to watch the TV LAND AWARDS on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment