Saturday, April 21, 2012

De Niro and Apatow

4/19/12 Tribecca Film Festival held a talk with Judd Apatow and Robert De Niro on the panel.  My sister Brooke and I have never been to an event at Tribecca and turns out you should get to the events very early.  Brooke and I didn't know how crowded that event would get and by the time we got there we didn't get very good seats.  We sat in the last row at the event and the pictures aren't the greatest.  But it was fun watching from the last row everyone take pictures because it lit the room up.  Seeing the room light up from flashes or videotaping was pretty cool.

Judd Apatow and Robert De Niro were asked questions about film.  I don't know if I would say it was based on the entire film industry, but they did talk about their film careers.  It was interesting and a very short event.  Do I wish there was more?  Yes, but that's just me.  I love hearing about the film industry and I love to hear as much as I possibly can from people in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment