Tuesday, April 24, 2012

STRUCK BY LIGHTNING

4/23/12 I went to see Struck By Lightning at the Tribecca Film Festival.  Chris Colfer wrote the screen play and because I'm a fan I knew I wanted to see the movie.  I saw the trailer of the movie Struck By Lightning and it looked interesting.

I am glad I saw this movie because it is now one of my favorite movies.  Its funny, realistic and overall an amazing movie.  I could go into all the details of the movie, but I rather not. I don't want to ruin the movie for those who haven't seen it.  A message to distributors out there.  BUY THIS MOVIE.  IT IS A MUST SEE MOVIE.

After the movie two of the stars (Carter Jenkins and Roberto Aguire) of the movie came out to do a Q and A session.  It didn't last long because it was around 11pm and the theatre wasn't going to be open much longer.  I was with my sister and we decided to go up to the stars and talk to them about the movie.  Okay we really went so we could get pictures with them.  They were really cool and of course I was saying random things.  Especially about lightning because earlier that day it had been raining.  Carter Jenkins and Roberto Aguire were really down to earth guys.  I was glad to meet them and I didn't even know they would be there.  It was a nice surprise.



Carter Jenkins and Me

Roberto Aguire and Me
Anyone who can go see this movie.  Trust me you will be giving a standing ovation when you finish watching.  It really is an amazing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment