Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Day with BANDS YAY



4/22/12 was family day with the TJ Martell foundation.  This event was for kids, but I'm a kid at heart.  They had some carnival games, face painting, auctions, arcade games and live music.  I'm not going to lie, but I was glued to the pinball machine, especially because all of the games were free.  BIG PLUS.


 I should get to the bands now.  The first singer was Ariana Grande.  She was amazing.  She did a few songs some new and old.  I didn't get any pictures because I was dancing so much.  Next was Cobra Starship and I got a bit to focused on the pinball machine.  Next was Cody Simpson. I don't know who the girl was singing with him, but they were pretty good together.  I don't really listen to his music so I don't know much about his songs.  The lighting on the stage was a real pain because it affected the pictures.  Train was next and the last band to go.  I didn't realize they were main act.  I just knew that they sung a lot more songs then the rest of the bands.  My sister Brooke got a picture with the lead singer of train. I wasn't lucky enough to get one, but I'm still going to show the picture I took for my sister.

It was a good day and I hope they raised enough money for the foundation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment