Monday, April 9, 2012

Saturday Night Let's Party

On 4/8/12 to 4/9/12 Saturday Night Live was on tv.  Well instead of staying home and watching it on the tv I decided I would go to an after party and check out the people who would be there. I went with my sister Brooke so I wouldn't be alone in the city this "late" and "early" in the city.  I found out where the after party would be from some very nice people.  I forgot the name of the place it was being held but we had to go uptown for it.

It was about 1:30am or so until the stars started arriving. I couldn't get any good pictures because they were either being rushed in or to many people were crowding them.  I didn't think it was a big deal because I planned on staying until the party was over.

Me and Bobby Moynihan
People kept coming in and out of the party at different times.  Some people came out for smoking breaks and this gave the perfect opportunity to ask some of the actors for pictures.  I saw Bobby Moynihan and I waited until he was done talking with a friend.  I got to ask him for a picture and he was a down to earth guy.  He was kind and respectful to everyone who was waiting.

Me and Taran Killam
The next person that I got to meet was Taran Killam.  He was very cool and took pictures with anyone who asked.  The picture is a little blurry, but I must say this was the only picture Brooke took that was blurry.

The next person I got to meet was Fred Armisen.  He was incredibly sweet.  I told him that his new show Portlandia was very funny.  Which it is so everybody check it out.

Fred Armisen and Me
He was the last celeb that I got to meet and take pictures with.  There were a lot more people but not everyone stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment