Friday, July 27, 2012

Live To The Chew

July 26th 2012 I went to Live with Kelly to meet Olivia Munn and Joel Mchale.  This was a wild day because the weather was bad at first and then it started to clear up and got a lot better.

Olivia Munn and Me
The first Star that I met was Olivia Munn.  There were a bunch of people trying to get her attention.  I stood back because I didn't want to be one of those people.  Right as she was finishing I asked for a picture and she said yes.  I was so happy.

Me and Skipper Bivins
The next person that I met was Skipper Bivins.  He is on the show HillBilly Handfishin'.  I was talking about what he was doing on the show because I saw that he brought catfish and had Kelly and Joel put their feet in the tank.  He is a very interesting guy, so I asked for a picture with him.

Joel Mchale and Me
Waiting for Joel Mchale was a very long wait.  He didn't come out until about 40 minutes after the show was done.  By this time a lot of the people had left so there were very few of us there.  When he did come out he was talking with everyone.  He was making jokes and just having fun with us.  He's a really cool guy and I enjoyed meeting him for the second time.

Mayim Bialik and Me
Someone had told me that Mayim Bialik was at the Chew, and that show is taped down the block.  So of course I knew I had to go meet her.  I watched her on Blossom and now on The Big Bang Theory.  I was so excited to meet her.  I waited for her about 30 minutes or so.  I'm not very good at remembering how long I waited for.  Finally she came out and she was in a rush and luckily I still got an autograph and a picture with her.  Not only is she nice she looks GORGEOUS!

It was a great day even if it did start out raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment