Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dark Knight Rising PREMIERE!!!!!

Morgan Freeman

Donald Trump

Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman

On July 16th 2012 Dark Knight Rising had its premiere night in NYC.  Let me tell you this was one wild night.  I got there around 2pm and was out until 2am.  At the premiere I was able to get some pictures, but not with any of the stars.  I got a few pictures of Morgan Freeman and Donald Trump.  There were so many people that I could barely see the carpet.

Batman Signal

Candle Lit Stairs

When everyone had walked the black carpet I waited a little bit longer to see if anyone of the stars would stay.  I guess they did watch the movie because I didn't see any of them leave.  So then I went to the after party.  When I got there they had the batman calling signal and a bunch of stairs with candles on them.  It looked extravagant.

Howie Mandel and Me
I left before any of the stars got there because it was over crowded to the point I doubted that anyone would stop.  Instead I went to a hotel.  I won't say which one because I don't like giving the names of hotels out.  When I went to the hotel I didn't know who to expect.  I just had heard that there would be celebrities there.  After a while of waiting I saw this car show up.  I heard this voice and then I saw a shiny bald head through the window.  It was no one other than Howie Mandel.  I asked for a picture and he said do it quick like most stars say and I did.  I was really happy and he was  a cool guy.

Tony Rock and Me
The next person to show up was Tony Rock.  I thought that was pretty cool.  He was a down to earth guy and signing and taking pictures for anyone who asked.

Me and Dennis Haysbert
The person who I met next I was in complete shock to meet. I see him all the time on commercials.  His voice is just one of the greatest voices ever to listen to.  At least I think so.  It was none other than Dennis Haysbert.

The last person that I got to take a picture with that night was Tom Hardy.  I thought it was cool to meet him.  He was really cool.

I did get to meet Christopher Noland, but he wasn't able to take pictures.  I did get his autograph which was cool!

Me and Tom Hardy
After a long night I  had some great surprises and had a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment