Saturday, July 14, 2012

BARK BARK!!!


Bernadette Peters and Mary Tyler Moore







On July 14th 2012 Broadway Barks had its 14th annual adoption event.  This was a star studded event including the hosts Bernadette Peters and Mary Tyler Moore.

Bernadette Peters and Mary Tyler Moore
This event was AMAZING!!!!  Bernadette and Mary were great hosts.  They were funny and entertaining.  I enjoyed seeing them.  I did wish I could of met Mary Tyler Moore.

Angela Lansbury
Mary, Bernadette, Angela Lansbury
Mary, Bernadette, Angela Lansbury
The pictures that I will be showing are probably not the order of the stars that actually came out on stage.  I was getting a ton of autographs while trying to take pictures.  The first star I will mention is Angela Lansbury.  She didn't sign or take pictures but I got a few of her on stage and standing around.

Audra McDonald
Me and Audra McDonald
Next is Audra McDonald.  The Tony Award winner was phenomenal on stage.  The dogs were also quite adorable.  I got to take a picture with her.  She was very sweet.  The picture isn't the greatest but I tried.  And yes I know the quality of all the pictures aren't the greatest.  I don't have a fancy camera and I didn't plan on taking pictures of the event.

Me and Julie Halston
I then met Julie Halsten.  She was really down to earth and just a joy to meet.

Rita Moreno
Then I got to see Rita Moreno.  I didn't get to meet her but I did take a picture of her signing.

Andrea McArdle and Me
I then met the first person to ever play Annie, Andrea McArdle. She was really cool to meet.  We had a mini conversation about what she thought about Willow Smith making Annie into another movie.  I was curious about her thoughts on the subject because she is the original Annie.  She is quite supportive of the movie.

Me and Angelica Huston
The final person is no other than legendary Angelica Huston.  I did not ever expect to meet her nor take a picture with her.  I thought it was amazing and a great last picture to take.

It was a long several hours of standing, but I loved every moment of it.  Gotta give it up to the dogs and the cats.

1 comment:

  1. Anjelica Huston is amazing!!!!!!!!!, love her so much

    ReplyDelete