Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Queen and Exes??

On July 10, 2012 I wanted to meet Queen Latifah, so I decided to go to the Letterman show to do so.  I arrived around 1pm and waited until 4pm to meet her.  When she arrived she was late and ran to everyone getting a high five.  She said she would be back to take pictures and she kept that promise. From the time that she was in the studio to the time she came out to sign the crowd grew, and I mean it grew a lot.  When she got to me I was excited.  I didn't know how much longer she would be there for so  I used the short card.  I said "take a picture with the short person".  And you know what she did.  And I accidentally took a one second video of it.  I have to be honest it isn't that bad.  I will put the link on the bottom of this post.


Me and Kristen Johnston
While at Letterman someone said that they had just met Kristen Johnston at Jimmy Fallon just minutes before they came here.  So what did I do.  I figured I might as well try and meet her.  I heard she stopped and was very kind and sweet.  So I went to Fallon and I waited about an hour.  She came out and there was a small crowd  of people.  It wasn't so bad and I was the last one to meet her.  I got an autograph and a picture.  Even though in the picture she wasn't looking at the camera she is still a really cool person to meet.  She's kind and even though being rushed she's awesome to meet.

It was a long but great day.


Queen Latifah meeting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anCMgXGtivI&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment