Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Pretty Little Liar

On July 24, 2012 I heard that Shay Mitchell was going to be in NYC to do a signing.  This event was going to be huge like expected to be 4,000 people big.  I wanted to get there early and by the time I got there about 30 people were ahead of me.  By the time it was 9am the line was down the block and who knows where else.  I couldn't see that far back.

On line I got to talking to people.  Everyone was very kind.  Later on while waiting on the line it got very hot so I decided to do a quick check out of American Eagle.  Since Shay Mitchell was doing a signing for their new campaign of Live Your Life for American Eagle.  I got a few things and when I came back out I had about another hour or so until it would start.

Me and Shay Mitchell
It was extremely hot out.  But when the event started everyone was excited.  Being in the sun for a very long time isn't fun.  When the event started everything started going smoothly.  When it was my turn to meet Shay Mitchell I asked her for a picture.  I told her about the time when I tried to meet her and she had to leave because a cameraman was asking her strange questions. She is very sweet and said lets do it.  I took a picture with her and it came out great.  Shay Mitchell you rock and thank you again for the picture.

That was basically the end of my morning of meeting Shay Mitchell and it was quite a hot adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment