Sunday, July 1, 2012

City Adventure

Me and Andrew Garfield
6/27/12 I went to Live with Kelly.  I've been getting some luck with meetings stars at this show.  This morning I came to see Andrew Garfield and Seth MacFarlane.  The first person to arrive was Andrew Garfield.  He was really sweet.  He went to every single person there who wanted a picture or autograph. I thought it was amazing.

Seth MacFarlane had went into the garage and he didn't come out to sign coming and leaving.  Still it doesn't mean that's the end of that story.

Carrie Ann Inaba and Me
While waiting to see if I could still meet Seth MacFarlane I heard that Carrie Ann Inaba was arriving at the studio.  I wanted to meet her so I ran to where she was getting out of her car.  She was really nice.  She was talking with people and she was taking pictures and signing for fans.  She is a really cool person.

Me and Theresa Caputo
I waited to see when Seth MacFarlane would be leaving because I hoped that he would sign before he left.  Sadly he didn't but he did go to another taping for a show so I wasn't that upset.

I did wait a little bit longer because I wasn't
really sure what else to do.  While waiting Theresa Caputo came out.  She is from the show Long Island Medium.  She is a really nice and kind person.  She signed and took pictures.

Seth MacFarlane and Me
Right after meeting her someone told me about Seth's interview at CBS.  Of course me and a friend got in the first cab that pulled over and headed over to CBS to find out that we had just missed him. It was a big bummer but we decided not to give up.  We walked over to one hotel that would give us a break.  We ran into some people who actually knew where Seth was staying.  Luckily it wasn't far from where we were.  When we got to his hotel there were a few other people already waiting.  It was about a 3 hour wait until I finally met him.  Seth MacFarlane signed my Stewie and I was so happy!  It turns out a lot of people in the city love Stewie.  I walked around the city carrying Stewie and people were really enjoying it.  Of course I kept talking about how I got his creator to sign his face.  It was a proud moment and it was the only time I will probably ever carry around a stuffed animal/person/evil baby.

1 comment: