Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Time To Laugh

6/15/12 Adam Sandler was a guest on The Late Show With Jimmy Fallon.  I'm a fan of Adam Sandler and I wanted to meet him.  I planned on meeting him at another talk show but I wasn't able to go.  So I thought today might be my lucky day.
Me and Adam Sandler
I went to Rockafeller Center and I waited probably for about 2 hours.  I wasn't sure when the Late Show was filming and when they were finished so I just took a guess.  I was in the city already so I knew I would have time to wait.  It was around 6:20pm when Adam Sandler came out.  He told everyone get in a line and we all did.  He signed for everyone and took pictures.  Having people get in a line was a really smart idea.  It went faster and everyone had the opportunity to meet him.  When I met him I told him "Thanks for making the greatest channukah song ever"!  He said thank you and he was very kind to everyone.  He was very nice even though he didn't stay long.  I was really glad I met him and he seemed very appreciative to his fans.  I think that's a great quality for a celebrity to show their fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment