Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's Raining Men

5/31/12 I had heard that Chris Hemsworth was going to be on Live With Kelly.  I figured I would go try and meet him.  I went there a little bit later than I normally have because I knew they were filming a bit later that morning.  So I get there and I see that there is a set setup outside and a lot of fans outside.  At first I wasn't sure where to go because I wasn't sure if they were filming yet or what, but turns out I was allowed to go by because they were still setting up.

I waited for a while before the stars started to arrive.  Some of the stars I saw I was shocked to see.  Turns out Ben Stiller and Jerry O'Connell were filming a segment for the show because Ben Stiller couldn't make it the day he was scheduled for the show.  Jerry O'Connell was there because he was co hosting that day.  They both rushed in because they had to get ready for the show.

Joey Lawrence
The next person to come was Joey Lawrence.  I had already met him so I didn't really try to get a picture with him.  At first he didn't take pictures because he was too busy getting ready for his segment because he had to learn what was going on and all of that stuff.  But when he had some free time he took pictures and signed autographs.  He was a very sweet guy and down to earth.

Chris Hemsworth and Me
Next Chris Hemsoworth came and everybody went nuts.  Everybody was mobbing him.  I don't like to be that person who will push someone out of the way for a picture.  I won't lie I have done it but its usually by accident and there is a different reason for every situation.  But I eventually did get a picture with him.  He's very tall and well I'm not so I couldn't get his whole face in the picture.  I tried my best.  I must say for someone being mobbed he was a nice guy.  He was totally okay with it.

Me and Jerry O'Connell
After that Jerry O'Connell was done finishing taping the segment and he came out like it was nothing.  Of course he got mobbed. He was very kind to anyone who asked for a picture.  I wanted to get a picture with him so I did.  At first I thought I took the picture and he was like I don't think you took it.  Let's do it again.  He was right I messed up. So we took it again and he was awesome.

So far my morning was going great.  I was meeting a lot of hot guys.  I don't think it could get any better.  Well it did because Joey Lawrence was filming his segment outside and he is HOT!!!!  Right before he was filming I yelled out "Take your shirt off"!!!  I was just having some fun.  And other people were yelling it out.  It was just a lot of fun to watch this segment being filmed.  After they finished and Joey Lawrence was leaving I yelled out we want you to take your shirt off.  He turned back and said I know you do.  I just started to laugh.  He was very cool about it.


Me and Mike Greenberg
As the show was letting out I wanted to see if I could meet Kelly Ripa.  The first person to come out was Mike Greenberg.  He was a nice guy.  I got a picture with him and he was just down to earth with everyone.  He didn't reject anyone.

I tried to meet Kelly Ripa but I think she was running late because she was being rushed.  I wasn't to upset because I figured I would try again to meet her.

I didn't want to go home just yet because I LOVE the city.  And
 it was a gorgeous day.  I was talking with someone at Live With Kelly and they said that some of the Jonas Brothers were playing baseball in Central Park now.  I'm not a Jonas Brothers fan but I knew my sister liked them.  So I thought why not.  I got there near the end of the game.  The Jonas Brother's team won.  I forgot what the team was called.  It was Kevin and Nick Jonas who were playing.  Nick is a great baseball player.  A lot of girls showed up to see this game.  When they were leaving they would only sign.  So I just tried to get a picture of just them.  It was very sunny out and I tried my best. 


This was a perfect day.



No comments:

Post a Comment