Saturday, June 16, 2012

TONYS 2012

Cote de Pablo and Me
6/10/12 was the day of the Tony Awards.  I went to the Tony Awards after party because I wanted to meet some stars.  The party started right after the award show, but as most people know no one really shows up early to a party.  Especially in NYC with traffic at every corner.  The first person that I got to meet was Cote de Pablo.  She was really sweet and she seemed a bit shy.  Still she was cool and came over and took pictures with fans.

Josh Groban and Me
After a while of waiting I got to meet Josh Groban.  He seems like a nice guy.  He said hi to everyone and overall was a kind guy.

Amanda Seyfried and Me

James Marsden and Me
Now pass the time about an hour or two and then Amanda Seyfried and James Marsden are leaving the party.  I called Amanda over and she came.  I was very excited.  Then James Marsden came over following Amanda Seyfried.  It was AMAZING.

Me and Kathy Najimy
Next I met Kathy Najimy.  I have seen her before, but I hadn't asked her for a picture until tonight.  She was really cool.  She took pictures with anyone who asked.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Me
I then saw Jesse Tyler Ferguson leaving.  I didn't even know he was at the party.  I asked him for a picture and I actually got nervous.  I couldn't take the picture so he took my iPod and took the picture in 5 seconds.  It was really cool and I thank him for taking the picture.

Me and Nina Arianda
The final person that I met was Nina Arianda. She was really cool.  She had her tony with her and I really wanted to hold it because it was a tony and it looked very shiny and fun to hold.  I was glad I got a picture with her and it was an end to a very long and great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment