Friday, June 8, 2012

5 STARS

Me and Jessica Chastain
6/7/12 I went to Live With Kelly to see who I could meet there.  I got there around 9:30am and it was about a 30 minute wait until I got to meet anyone.  It wasn't a bad wait because there were people there to talk with.  The first celebrity to come out was Jessica Chastain.  She looked amazing and she was very sweet.  She made sure everyone got a picture if they wanted or an autograph.  It was really cool to meet her.

Me and Marilu Henner
The next person I was going to meet was a bit longer of a wait since she was filming the second episode of that day.  It was Marilu Henner.  She was filming the segment Grilling with the Stars.  I kept waving to her when she was on break and she waved backed.  Someone was telling me that Marilu Henner has an excellent memory. They said that she would remember me 10 years later.  I thought no way.  But it is true.  She has this amazing gift where she can remember everything.  I thought I would even test her just for random fun when I met her.  So I gave her the date of my birthday and she said "Well I know what I was doing. I'm not sure what you were doing.  I'm not historian".  I said " I know I just wanted to know what you would say.  It's the date I was born.  I don't even know what happened that day".  She said "Well you were born a wednesday".  I said "No way. My parents lied to me then.  They said Thursday". We were all laughing it was all in good fun. I enjoyed meeting her and if I do see her again I most likely will ask more questions such as when have I met you?

Me and Andy Samberg
Minutes later Andy Samberg came out.  He was a really nice guy.  There weren't that many of us there so he took pictures with as many as he could before he had to leave.

Later that night I had planned on going to the movie premiere of Madagascar 3.  I just wanted to meet anyone that I could.  I like movie premieres because you never know who might show up.

Me and Willow Smith

Will Smith and Me
In the beginning it was hard to see anyone who was coming because of all the cars going by, and there were just a lot of people there. I tried moving to different spots to get a better view, but when your short well if your not in front anywhere else you stand you really don't get to see anyone.  I finally went to the entrance of the theatre.  I knew I would have to wait until the movie started to see what stars might come out during the showing.  After waiting for a while I got lucky.  I got to meet Will and Willow Smith.  They were really cool and kind.  They stopped and took pictures with anyone who asked. It was awesome to see them.  I really did enjoy meeting them.

Even though they were the only two I met at the premiere it was still amazing.  I had a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next movie premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment