Thursday, May 31, 2012

Live With Melissa And Martin

5/30/12 I went to the show Live With Kelly to meet Melissa Joan Hart.  I'm a big fan and I've been wanting to meet her for a while, but have never gotten the opportunity until today.  I went with my sister Brooke, and we left the house early.  I think we got to Live With Kelly at around 8am.

Me and Melissa Joan Hart
I have never been to this show before so I didn't know what to expect.  I was hoping to get their earlier but it didn't really matter because not many people were there.  Which is the perfect thing because the less people there are the more chances you have to meet the celebrities.  We had to wait for a few hours until the show ended taping.  It wasn't a bad wait.  Melissa Joan Hart was the first to come out.  Everyone ran towards her and she was so sweet.  I couldn't believe that I got to meet her.  I was actually shocked that I got to meet her because I never thought I would.  It was one of those rare moments where my mind went completely blank and I didn't know what to say.

Me and Martin Short
While the show was taping I got to see inside the lobby and there was a television that was playing the show that they were taping.  I saw that Martin Short was co hosting and I thought it would be cool to meet him.  So we waited for him to come out.  He came out minutes after Melissa Joan Hart.  He was really nice and took pictures with as many people as he could.  He had to go to another interview so he couldn't stay long.

I didn't wait for Kelly Ripa because she had to film another segment which had Michelle Obama in it.  There was a ton of security and I didn't know how long it would be and I just didn't feel like waiting.  I was already exhausted because I had to get up early and I don't like getting up early.  But I am glad I woke up early for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment