Friday, May 18, 2012

CBS After Party

5/16/12 was the day of the CBS up front and after party.  I had slept in and was running late so instead of attending the up front I went straight to the after party.  Which I heard was a smart move because the up front was impossible to watch because there was construction and there was no place to stand.

Me and Eric Christian Olsen
First person that I met that day was Eric Christian Olsen.  He was a very nice guy and he came and took pictures and signed for anybody who wanted an autograph or picture.

LL Cool J

Lucy Lui
I then saw LL Cool J and Lucy Lui.  I didn't get to meet them but I did get some good pictures of them.  They were being rushed so they couldn't meet as many fans.



Me and Pauley Perrette

Rocky Carroll and Me
Then I met some people from NCIS which was awesome.  My dad and dog love the show and watch it every night.  I told that to the cast members that I met from the show.  I first met Rocky Carroll and then I met Pauley Perrette.  They both were amazing and so kind to everyone.  They were a joy to meet.




Dennis Quad and Me
I was shocked when I got to meet the next person. It was no one other than Dennis Quad.  I thought this was pretty cool.  I kept playing in my head how he played jokes on The Ellen Show.  "I am Dennis Quad".  Best line ever to yell out in Starbucks.






Melissa McCarthy and Me

Cobie Smulders and Me
Josh Radnor
The last two people I met I got to do something awesome.  I really wanted a picture with both of these amazing actresses so I had an idea to guarantee a picture.  For those who know me I am extremely random and will do anything.  I made up a song as I went along when I saw these two actresses and it got me a picture with them.  They were incredibly sweet, kind and they are just awesome.  They are Melissa McCarthy and Cobie Smulders.  The picture I took with Cobie Smulders came out blurry but you can still see it is me and her and its really cool.  I even got a quick picture of Josh Radnor who was being rushed away so he couldn't stay.

This was a fun day and I can't wait for next year's up fronts.

No comments:

Post a Comment