Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NBC AFTER PARTY

Wow Yesterday (5/14/12) was insane.  I went to the Fox up fronts but I had no luck with pictures.  When I was heading toward the after party in Central Park I was hit by a bike.  Not going to lie it hurt real bad.  Everyone was okay with some bruises and cuts.  Honestly I wasn't to thrilled being at Fox because getting hit by a bike puts a damper on things.  I didn't get to meet anyone there.  But I did really want to go to the NBC up fronts after party.

Around 7pm Brooke and I went to dinner and after that we went to the place that was holding the event.  There were other fans there which is not surprising.  When the stars started arriving some only went to one side or didn't sign.  So I wasn't able to get everyone.  The first star of the night that I met was this man.  I'm very bad at remembering names and I hate to say I don't know his.  If anyone does please feel free to comment.  He really was a sweet guy.

Dann Florek and Me
Craig T. Nelson
I then got to meet Dann Florek.  He was awesome.  And the only thing  I could think of to say was that he had a really cool shiny head.  He said thank you and shook my hand.  And then I went yes I met Dann Florek.  I then saw Craig T. Nelson and I thought it would be awesome to meet him, and luckily I did.

Debra Messing and Me
I saw Debra Messing.  Brooke had flowers to give out and she yelled out we have a rose would you like one.  I was surprised she said yes and then I asked her for a photo and she said yes.  I was surprised because I thought she was going to go right in.

Judah Freidlander and Me
Then I met Judah Friedlander and he was amazing.  He also had an awesome hat on.

Justin Bartha and Me
Adam Scott and Me
Justin Bartha came out of the party and he was very cool.  We were joking around and I asked for a picture and he said I'm going to hug you.  I went noooo.  My back was in pain from being hit by the bike and I told him that's why I didn't wan the hug.  I knew if I got hugged I would be in a lot more pain.  He was sweet about it and understood.  Then I met Adam Scott who seemed to be a little shy but was still kind.

Bill Pullman and Me
Bill Pullman was outside talking to some people he knew and everyone kept shouting for him to come over.  He eventually did and was quite kind and amazing to everyone.

Ryan Murphy and Me
The next person who came out I was quite shocked to see.  It was no other than Ryan Murphy.  I had no idea he was even there in the first place.  Brooke caught his attention and started talking about college in Indiana. Then he said he liked my sweater.  I kept wondering why he was saying that.  I was exhausted around this time and then I realized I was wearing Glee.

The last person that I met that night was Jesse Spencer.  He was awesome especially since our camera decided to take bad pictures.  He let us take them a second time and he thought it was funny.  I was just glad he let us do it.  He was a nice guy.

Jesse Spencer and Me
This day was an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment