Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tia + Kat = AWESOME DAY

5/17/12 Tia Mowry was having a book signing for her book Oh, Baby at the NBC store.  I have already met Tia Mowry, but my sister hadn't.  I also wanted to go to see if Tia remembered me.  Brooke and I got to the store around 11am something and the line wasn't that bad.  We weren't first in line but we still had a pretty good spot.  The signing was at 1pm and the closer it got to 1pm the line started to grow.  There were so many people that they had to move the line outside of the store.  The signing didn't start on time, but nothing in the city really ever starts on time.

Me and Tia Mowry
When Tia Mowry was walking towards the back drop to get her picture taken by some paparazzi she was holding her beautiful son Cree.  I asked her as she walked by if she remembered me.  Turns out she did.  I said I met her at the Red Tails premiere and then she remembered me.  She was like "Oh yea in January.  Remember when you thought my cousin was my husband".  Yes it was true.  I thought her cousin was her husband not knowing that was her cousin instead of her husband.  He was adorable but at first wouldn't smile.  Then someone gave them a smurfette doll and he started to cheer up.

When it was my turn in line to get my book signed I was happy.  I was just rambling on about random stuff.  I was just having fun.  Since I'm a twin I was talking to her about twin stuff.  I was just being random to have fun.  I really did enjoy meeting her.  I thought it was cool that she even remembered me.  She was very kind and sweet.  I'm glad I got to meet her a second time.

Me and Kat Graham
Brooke and I were bored so we figured we might check out a place where some celebrities might be.  We didn't know who we would see, but it was time to waste because we had to be some where in the city for an event.  We waited for a few hours in total. It wasn't that bad of a wait.  My sister got to meet Pauley Perrette.  We also got to meet someone from The Vampire Diaries.  Her name is Kat Graham.  She was very kind.  She was taking pictures with everyone who asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment