Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Breaking Bad


On July 11, 2012 Bryan Cranston was going to be appearing on the Letterman show.  I wanted to see if I could meet him and take a picture with him.  I arrived at around 1pm and waited until about 5pm something. I was shocked at how long he was inside for.  When he did come out it was wild in the barricades for fans.  People were pushing and putting pictures above everyones heads. It was very chaotic. I'm never a fan of chaotic situations because usually I get something stuck in my ear or pushed and let met tell you being pushed in an enclosed area is really uncomfortable.  Sadly I didn't get a picture with him, but I did get a few pictures of him signing.  You can see how wild it can get at these events.

He did a lot of signing while he was there. He didn't take any pictures, and if he did then I probably didn't see.  I wish I could say it was an unusual day, but I know honestly it was just a normal day at doing something I find fun.                                                                                                                                                
Bryan Cranston
Bryan Cranston

No comments:

Post a Comment