Sunday, July 22, 2012

FULL HOUSE PLUS 1

Me and Rob Thomas
July 19, 2012 I went to Live with Kelly.  I really wanted to meet John Stamos.  I've tried to meet him before but I was never successful.  This time I was.  When I arrived to Live with Kelly I was passing a door and I noticed someone walking by.  It looked like a guard so I took another look and who did I see, but no other than John Stamos.  I was holding a doughnut and a bagel.  I didn't have enough hands so I could take a picture so I asked him when he was done if he would take pictures and he said yes.

I was so happy.  I ran to my friends who were already at Live with Kelly to tell them the news.  And let me tell you this he was true to his word.  When he came out everyone lined up and he went down the line.  I was in the front and I asked him for a picture.  Instead of one I  got two pictures.  I was so happy.

After the show ended I waited to meet the co host with Kelly Ripa.  Her co host for the day was Rob Thomas.  He was a very nice guy.  He was being rushed because he had to go somewhere after the show.

Me and John Stamos

Me and John Stamos
In the end it was a good morning to meet stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment