Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Spell With a Touch of Music

Me and Caroline Rhea
August 2, 2012 I went to Live with Kelly to meet Caroline Rhea, Joey Fatone and Nick Lachey.  When I had got there all of the guests had arrived.  I was quite shocked because it was so early in the morning.  Usually the stars didn't arrive until about 20 minutes after I had gotten there.

Caroline Rhea
The first that I was able to meet was Caroline Rhea.  She was really cool to meet and funny.  I was so glad to meet her because I grew up watching her on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She was hilarious and I tried to be funny too and when I'm nervous.  I say the stupidest things not meaning too.  I'm just not funny when I'm nervous nor ever.

The next person I met was not at Live with Kelly.  Sadly I wasn't able to meet Nick Lachey because he was running late. Not going to lie he is a hottie!!!

Joey Fatone and Me
Since I couldn't meet Joey Fatone at Live with Kelly I heard he was going to be at The Chew which was down the street.  I went with some friends and we waited to meet him.  Since it was only the three of us when he did arrive we got to take pictures with him.  He is really a sweet guy.  I would totally want to meet him again.  It was a fun time.

The whole day was interesting. There were ups and downs but overall I met some great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment