Monday, August 27, 2012

Take Me Out To The Park

August 25, 2012 was a very long day.  I went to the east hamptons to watch a baseball game for charity and then rushed back to the city to meet a star who is doing a show.  It was long and exhausting but I had a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to meet 2 stars today.

Me and Mark Feuerstein

Me and Mark Feuerstein



The first one that I met is Mark Feuerstein from Royal Pains.  He is adorable in person.  No lie. Ladies he's a hottie with a body.  I met him at a charity baseball game.  He was very sweet and I got to take two pictures with him.  The first one came out a bit dark so he said he would take another one.  He's AWESOME!

Since I didn't meet anyone else I left early than I planned too.  I went into the city to try and meet some other stars.  At this point I didn't know who I was going to meet.  Until I met up with some friends and we decided to go meet Amy Adams.  She is now performing in Into The Woods at Central Park.  I camped out for one of her shows and I never got to meet her so I was excited when I decided to go meet her.

Me and Amy Adams
It was about 11:30pm when I got to meet her.  She was AMAZING and very sweet.  I had some camera technical problems and she even tried to help me figure it out.  It was totally cool and unexpected.  I was so HAPPY that I got to meet her.  I had a great night.




No comments:

Post a Comment