Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BROADWAY FLEA MARKET

September 23, 2012 was the  Broadway Flea Market.  It was a very cold day, well at least it was in the morning.  I had to even buy a sweater at the market.  Ironically by the time I went to buy one almost all were sold out at all booths.  But I didn't care because I waited in line too meet two awesome people.  The first one was Tyne Daly.  She was really sweet.  She asked my name and we managed to have a conversation about it.  It was very random but very fun.
Tyne Daly and Me

Then I waited on line for another person.  When I found out this man was going to be on broadway I jumped at the opportunity to see him.  What is his name you ask?  It's ED ASNER of course who is in the new show GRACE!  When I saw him I called him the "jewish santa".  He looks like santa but he's jewish.  I would of called him Harry Hanukah but he looked more like a santa.  He was just so adorable.  He gave me a big hug and I loved the picture I got with him.  I was so happy and excited to meet him.  Even writing this is making me go YAY!!  I was so happy to have met him.  I never thought I would of gotten the opportunity to ever meet him.


Tyne Daly and Me

Me and Ed Asner

Ed Asner
The day was freezing but it warmed up when meeting Tyne Daly and Ed Asner.

No comments:

Post a Comment