Saturday, September 22, 2012

Live From New York

Me and Dane Cook
September 15th-16th 2012 was the season premiere of Saturday Night Live.  This was a long night because I went to the after party and I stayed out until 4am.  It was nice weather so it wasn't so bad, but still I'm usually sleeping by 4am in the morning.

I'm not sure what time I started meeting people because I was just very tired.  The first person I met was Dane Cook.  He was a nice guy and taking pictures with a lot of the fans.  He was a cool guy.



Psy and Me

Jay Pharaoh and Me

Jason Sudeikis and Me
Then I had to wait for a while until I met the rest of the people that I met.  I first met super star Psy.  He was a really cool guy and he was kind when I couldn't get my camera to work at first.  Then I met Jay Pharaoh SNL cast member.  He was awesome.  He was taking pictures with everyone who asked for one.  The final person I met was Jason Sudeikis.  I was really excited to meet him because I wanted to meet him for a while.  I've seen him several times but never had the chance to get a picture with him.

It was a fun and long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment