Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Met A Voice

On August 30th 2012 I went into the city to go meet some stars.  I planned on trying to meet certain stars but I wasn't lucky.  Oddly enough I ran into someone that I recognized and was shocked to meet on the streets of NYC.

Yeardley Smith and Me
I saw this woman and she looked very familiar.  I then realized she looked like someone from Phil of The Future.  I then put it together that she was also the voice of Lisa Simpson.  To make sure I was right I tried to disguise myself as a regular new yorker walking on the streets.  I was with a friend at the time and she told me not to meet anyone when she went to get water.  Well I kept up pace with Yeardley Smith and looked for my friend at the same time.  I stood by close to hear her voice just to make sure she was the right person.  I know how strange this sounds.  Right before she goes to cross the street I see my friend and I stop Yeardley Smith and ask "Are you Lisa Simpson"?  I honestly couldn't think of her name on the spot.  I have a lousy memory.  I sometimes forget my friends names thats how bad my memory is.  She responded yes and I asked for a picture.  She was really sweet and said okay and I was like "Oh my god its Lisa Simpson"! Yes I'm a Simpson's fan.  I took the picture and she said it came out a little dark is it okay?  I said I can always lighten it up.  Honestly I think it came out just fine.  She was asking me what's my name where I was from.  She was truly very SWEET and AWESOME!  I was really glad that I got to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment