Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Night Part 1

On September 6, 2012 was the first night of FASHION WEEK!  Let me tell you there were a lot of people out shopping their hearts out in style.  I don't know if it's me but I'm not big into fashion and for some reason I felt like this years fashion is back to the past with 80's and 90's style.  But that's just my opinion and based on what I saw last night.

Me and Osi Umenyiora

Me, Kevin James and Suzanne
I was out from 6:30pm to 1:30am in the city trying to meet people.  Around 8pm I met a Giant's football player.  I don't know much about sports, but I am a fan of the Giants.  His name is Osi Umenyiora and he was a very cool guy.  When I saw him the first thing I said was "Dude your really tall". He didn't respond to that.  After the picture I said that his outfit was really cool and shiny.  It was and it was awesome.  He was a sweet guy.

The next person that I saw wouldn't be until 4 hours later.  Let me remind you it was a long night but since I was with friends it made the time go by.  We were just standing around and a friend of mine saw Adam Sandler and then we noticed that Kevin James was with them.  I already met Adam Sandler but not Kevin James.  He was really cool and took pictures with us.  Since he was in a hurry I took a picture with a friend of mine.  I love the picture because it looks like I am jumping into her picture.

It was a great night and a lot of fun too.  I can't wait to go out for another night on fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment