Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Once Upon A Time I Met A Princess

Add caption









 On September 27, 2012 I had a job to do.  I had to meet Jennifer Morrison and this time not fail.  Last time I met her my phone broke and I couldn't get a picture with her.  Well this time I brought my awesome camera with me.  And I had back up with me:  phone and ipod so there was no way I wasn't going to get this picture with her.  I know this might sound crazy but its not.  I just really wanted to meet her because I'm a fan and when I heard she was going to be at Bloomingdales in the city I was psyched.  The event didn't start until 4pm and I got there at 10:30am.  I was the first one there and since I didn't know all of the details of what was going on I went outside.  I actually fell asleep on a bench in front of the store and then I went to get a bite to eat in Bloomingdales which was cool.  Then by the time I got there people were showing up.  I have to be honest this was a very fun day.  I don't think I ever had so much fun with a bunch of people I never met before.

There were times when it felt like this was taking forever, but that always happens when the event time gets closer.  Which was really cool is that everyone on the 2nd floor were getting served sparkling water and lemonade.  Some even got apple martini's.  It was wild.  I've never seen that done before.  I took a lemonade just because I wanted to feel special.  And boy did I feel special.  I LOVED IT!!






Finally the event started and Jennifer Morrison came out.  Oh my god everyone went wild for her.  There was a lot of people there for her.  It was amazing.  At first she had to do a few interviews before she did her signing and taking pictures with fans.  I wasn't first in line but I was in the front.  When it was my turn she got up and gave me a hug.  She was doing this with everyone. I was shocked I never seen a celebrity do that before at a signing.   I thought it was cool.  Then I told her my story about almost meeting her and then coming there at 10:30am just to meet her and sleeping on a bench.  I was very excited about meeting her.  She was so sweet and adorable the entire time I met her.  I became more of a fan after meeting her.

It was a great experience and I loved it.  If I ever have the chance to meet her again I probably would.

No comments:

Post a Comment