Sunday, October 21, 2012

COMIC CON 2012

On October 12, 2012 I went to comic con in the city.  It was amazing.  I met so many great people and saw a ton of costumes.  I planned on going to comic con on Friday and Saturday.  I planned for Friday to meet all of the people I wanted to meet and on Saturday I would check out the place and see all of the comics they had.



Christopher Lloyd and Me
The first person I decided to meet was Christopher Lloyd.  His line for autographs was huge.  I had to wait an hour just for an autograph.  I knew from the start I would want a picture with him.  He's legendary.  I was glad I got to meet him because he was such a sweet guy.  I think he was the one person who signed for the longest amount of time.

Nicholas Brendan and Me
The next person that I got a picture with was Nicholas Brendan.  He was awesome to meet.  Every time he would pass by I would go

"woooo".  So when I met him I told him "I'm the girl who wooed you".  So he wooed me back and it was spectacular.  I was very excited.

Tom Felton and Me
I then met Tom Felton and he is one hot man in person.  I enjoyed taking a picture with him.  I actually went up to him and told him he was hot.  He said "thank you". And then I took the picture with him.  It was very cool.

When I was done taking the professional

pictures with the stars who were doing them I went to check out the floor since I had time to spare.  I then see Alex Cruz.  I watched him on Touched By An Angel when I was younger with my family.  My family loved that show and I was so excited to meet him.  I got a picture with him and I bought his comic book that he wrote.  He was a very sweet guy.

Me and Dee Snyder

Me and Alex Cruz
The last person that I met this day was Dee

Snyder.  He was rocking awesome.  I spoke to him about long island and it was a nice conversation.  He was a down to earth guy and cool to meet.

Comic Con was an amazing two days for me.  I had so much fun in the days that I went that I was exhausted for several days later.  It was just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment