Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scottish In The Apartment?

On October 23, 2012 I went to Live With Kelly and Michael.  My original intention for going was to meet up with a friend and meeting the stars were just an extra plus.  Due to events my friend couldn't make it so I went on this little adventure alone.

When I arrived at 7:43am there was no one around.  It was actually pretty shocking because I thought people would be there.  Gerald Butler and Krysten Ritter on the show is a a great day to get some talented people.  People started to show up around 8:15am.  And still there was barely anyone there.  It was looking like an amazing day for me.

Gerard Butler and Me
The first to show was Krysten Ritter but she had garaged it.  Some stars do that in the beginning of the show so they have more time to get ready.  Next who showed up was Gerald Butler.  My god was he hot in person.  I even told him that.  By now everyone who reads this blog should know I'm not afraid to say the truth about people.  He was adorably cute and hot all at the same time.  And yes his accent is dreamy in person.

Me and Krysten Ritter
After the show I got to meet Krysten Ritter.  She is tall and she was also wearing heels.  I felt really short so I asked her "Could a short person get a picture with you"?  She said yes and I got

one.  She was really cool.  She seemed a bit shy but very friendly.

It was a great start off to my long day of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment