Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oh What A Night

October 9, 2012 I went to a film festival.  I had heard Viola Davis would be there and after I saw the movie The Help, I knew I wanted to meet her.  She is an amazing actor and I knew it would be awesome just to meet her.

Me and Viola Davis
When I went not many people were there.  Which was great because it meant I had a better chance of getting a picture with her.  I didn't wait long.  It was probably about 30 minutes until I got to meet her.  She was so sweet and cool to meet.  She took pictures with everyone who asked.  I am really glad I got to meet her.  She is just perfect in the movies.

Me and Andy Wachowski

Me and Lana Wachowski
As a bonus I got to also meet the directors of The Matrix.  I loved Lana Wachowski hair.  I just couldn't get over it.  She is very sweet too.  And then I met her brother Andy Wachowski.  He was just too funny.  Every time someone took a picture with him he made a face.  I loved it.  It was great meeting the two of them.  I would love to meet them again because it was such a fun experience.

I had a great night and I'm glad I got to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment