Wednesday, March 28, 2012

President of Hunger Games

Donald Sutherland

Donald Sutherland

Donald Sutherland
On 3/26/12 I wanted to meet the man who plays the president in the movie Hunger Games.  If you don't know his name it is Donald Sutherland.  That day he was being interviewed on Good Morning America.  I was running late so I go to the city around 8am.    It wasn't such a bad wait and I had a pretty good spot.  I was close to the front and the weather wasn't that bad so it was a nice experience.   I got to see some people that I see a lot of the times when going to events.  I probably waited 40 minutes until Donald Sutherland came out of GMA.  He is a really cool guy.  He signed for everyone who had something for him to sign, but he couldn't take pictures because he was on a tight schedule.  I did get some pretty good pictures of him.  I must say he plays a mean guy, but he truly is a sweet man.

No comments:

Post a Comment