Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hungry for the Hunger Games?

Me and Joey Lawrence
On 3/20/12 the cast of the Hunger Games had a busy day.  They all had to be doing interviews around the city.  I had found out where they were staying.  I went there and I waited for an hour or so.  I had heard that they were all going through the garage and most likely wouldn't stop for autographs.   About 20 minutes before I left a celebrity came out of the hotel.  It was no other than Joey Lawrence.  I thought that was really cool because I never thought he would be in the city.  Of course me and a few others went up to him for pictures and autographs.  He really is a cool guy and down to earth.  When he was done taking pictures and autographs I asked him " are you going to grow back your blossom hair"?  He said " I'm trying". And he took off his hat.  I thought that was pretty awesome so I replied " Still looking hot". I have to say Joey Lawrence looks amazing for his age.  It is as if he doesn't even age.

I decided to go to the Letterman studio because Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson were both filming their interviews that day.  I didn't get my usual spot when I got there, but it was decent enough.  It wasn't until about 2 hours later until Jennifer Lawrence showed up.  She walked right in, but they said she would be signing right after she got out.  I was excited and so everyone else  who was waiting and you could feel the tension for her to come out.  When she did everyone went CRAZY.  I felt bad for her because so many hands were sticking out towards her with books, posters, and any other Hunger Games items.  she skipped over a lot of people and one of those people was me.  But don't worry I would have another opportunity.  Well another hour past and then Josh Hutcherson arrived at the studio.  He came over and signed and again everyone went crazy.  He almost skipped over me until I said these are for my friends and he came back and signed.  I even got to tell him a joke.  I said " Josh you want to know how to become skinny as a stick". He said "sure".  So I said "  Just get into this crowd and you'll be thin real quick".  He laughed but it was obvious it was a bad joke.  I never said I was good at telling jokes.  Both Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's did not take any pictures.  There was just to many people and they were all going crazy.  I thought I would try at the Hunger Game's premiere.

I went with some people to the theatre that was showing the Hunger Games.  At first it wasn't so bad, but when your short and you don't get into the front it just makes everything a lot harder.  Especially when  you also have to be near the paparazzi.  I can tell you that some paparazzi's are just some of the worst people you will meet.  Its amazing what some people will do for some money.  It was about an hour or two of a wait until they got there.  Some of the cast did come over to sign but they didn't sign that many.  But since Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence would be doing a book signing very soon we all knew they would be coming out with being there for about a few minutes.  As they went in I got to see some other celebrities go into the premiere.  I have to say this premiere was not publicized but that didn't stop fans from finding out.  I had gotten a better spot from when the stars went in.  So when they came out I was in front.  I was lucky to get all of their autographs, but no pictures.  I saw some really amazing stars go into the premiere so of course I was going to wait until the movie was over.

Stanley Tucci
Abigail Breslin and Me
Me and Jake T. Austin
It was about 2 and a half hours of a wait until the stars got out.  I was glad it was a beautiful night because it made the wait a lot easier.  As the celebs came out all the fans who waited were ready to pounce.  It was kind of really funny.  I first went for Stanley Tucci.  He signed my magazine and book and I even got a picture with him.  I thought that in itself was amazing.  Then I saw Abigail Breslin and went up to her and asked if I could take a picture with her.  She was really sweet and looks amazing.  I then saw Jake T. Austin and I thought it would be really cool to take a picture with him.  I had recently seen him in a Law and Order SVU episode and I must say he was quite amazing.  It was not an easy role that he had to play.  For those who have not watched his performance really should.  I got a picture with him and he was very kind.  It took a few tries to get a picture.  When I tried myself I didn't get him in the picture because he's taller than I expected.  Luckily someone took the picture for me.

The movie comes out this weekend and I am very excited.  I can't wait to see the Hunger Games!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment