Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who's Ready To Partay

Me and Joe Piscopo
On 3/16/12 there was an event to celebrate Jerry Lewis's 86th birthday.  The first part of the event was open to the public who had bought tickets.  It was basically a discussion about Jerry Lewis's career and he did some jokes and it was enjoyable.  At the end he did a Q and A with the audience and I went up to ask him a question.  I had bought him a birthday card and I wanted to give it to him because I didn't know if I would ever get the chance to do it.  I was really glad when he said I could give it to him and then he made a joke.  He said "I'm in room 712".  So I said "okay". And skipped all the way back to my seat which got me some laughs.  After the event there was an after party.  I didn't buy a ticket because it was expensive but I was going to see which celebrities I could meet.

Me and Paul Shaffer
When I got there most of the people just walked right in.  But afterwards when they were leaving they started to take pictures with fans.  I couldn't get Jerry Lewis because he was exhausted after everything. I did get to  meet Joe Piscopo and Paul Shaffer.  These guys were really kind and were taking pictures with anyone who asked.  I really did enjoy meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment