Monday, March 26, 2012

I am GLAAD

Me and Cheyenne Jackson
On 3/24/12 GLAAD was holding their awards ceremony in the city.  I decided I would go and try to meet some stars who were attending this event.  I arrived there late so I had to wait several hours until the ceremony was ending.  I did meet one star who left a little bit early before the ceremony ended.  He was on Glee as a coach for vocal adrenaline.  If your not a gleek well, it was Cheyenne Jackson.  I'm very short so this was the best picture I could take of us.

Bernadette Peters and Me
I waited a few more hours and then I finally got to meet Bernadette Peters.  My sister is a huge fan of her, and I know meeting her would make her very jealous.  Yea I'm kind of proud of that.  She was very nice to meet and get a picture with her. Then  I met Judith Light again who was just passing by.  She had just finish with her night's performance in the broadway show Other Desert Cites.  Which is great I recommend if your in the city to go check out this broadway show.  I was really lucky enough to record this video of her.  I will post the link at the end of the blog.

Carson Kressley and Me
The last person that I met this night was Carson Kressley.  He was really cool because he was taking pictures with everyone.  He really is a nice guy.

Overall I had a great time and I would go again if I could.

Link to Judith Light Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhkVg9MRqfg&list=UUlqkV3RnJzkYxVILcfRAk3w&index=2&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment