Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A star in Twilight the Musical

Jenna Leigh Green and Me

Jenna Leigh Green and Me
On 1/16/12 there was one night musical about the movie Twilight in an off broadway theatre.  In all honesty I really could careless about Twilight.  I'm really not a big fan.  But when I read that Jenna Leigh Green was going to be in the show I knew I wanted to go.  I watched her on the show Sabrina The Teenage Witch as Libby and I thought she was cool.  I also saw some videos of her on youtube singing and she sounded amazing.  I had literally found out about this musical just days before it was happening and it was already sold out.  Still I didn't care I wanted to meet her so I decided to just go and wait until she came out of the stage door like most fans do. I got into the city around 7:30pm and the show didn't start until 8pm.  It was freezing that night.  I went in and out of stores just to keep warm.  Around 9:30pm I headed to the theatre to wait.  As I waited it started to get even more colder and it started to snow.  I did not expect that to happen.  While I was waiting I met some star kids fans.  Turns out some of the star kids were performing in the show.  Eventually the show ended and the actors were coming out.  It wasn't until about 30 minutes later Jenna Leigh Green came out.  I really wanted to meet her and I thought I might miss her so when she came out I literally jumped at the opportunity.  I held out a picture of her and said "Please will you sign this".  I think it might of scared her a little because I don't think she was expecting it.  She was really nice and I even got to take a picture with her.  Actually two because the person taking the picture didn't know how to do it.  Anyone who takes pictures with my phone doesn't know how to do it.  Its kind of funny.  Turns out the guy took two great pictures.  For someone who didn't know how to use it did very well.  Now if only my sister could take as good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment