Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reese Witherspoon and Michael Weatherly.. WHERE!... I'M THERE


February 13, 2012 was a crazy day.  I went again to the letterman studio to meet Michael Weatherly and Reese Witherspoon.  I got there around 2pm because I knew it was going to be crazy.  Reese Witherspoon brings a crowd with her.  Also that day there were swimsuit models doing the top 10.  They kept coming from 2-4pm.  As I waited the crowd got bit bigger by the hour.  By 4pm I was in the front waiting for the stars to arrive.

Me and Michael Weatherly
Michael Weatherly was the first to arrive. He was hilarious.  He reminded me of his character on NCIS.  Very upbeat and was just hilarious.  Michael Weatherly made a lot of jokes.  I asked for an autograph for my dad and a picture.  I enjoyed talking to him because he was so relaxed and he signed for everyone.  It was awesome.  Then he went in.  A few models came out to sign but not a lot.  Every time I saw a model I kept asking, “how tall are you”?  And the answers I got “ 5’9, 5’9, 5’9 and 177m”.  I did not see that 177m coming.

Reese Witherspoon
Not long after Reese Witherspoon had arrived.  Now everyone was going crazy.  I was having my head used as a board.  I kept yelling again about the little people.  I find it fun to do.  When she got to me I was talking to her about being short and how it sucks.  She actually had to pick up papers in front of my face just to see me.  It was pretty funny.  But about right after me she had to stop signing because security was worrying about her safety.  Which was understandable because people were bombarding her with pictures to sign.  You couldn’t take a picture with her but she was definitely signing.  You would think I would feel bad about those who didn’t get autographs, but I have to be honest.  I don’t and for a very good reason.  After she was done taping she went right into her car.  Nobody knew what her plans were but she couldn’t stay and sign more. Right as she get in her people go crazy and start booing her.  I saw her tell someone in her car “their booing me”.  It amazes me how rude people can be.  She could of signed more people maybe if they didn’t go crazy.  And some people have to remember they are people to.  They have lot crazier and hectic schedules than most people will ever have. 

But, moving on from that, I had fun.  I enjoy meeting new people and having a little chat.  I always try to entertain them for least a few moments because they always entertain us for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment