Friday, February 17, 2012

Comedy to Scary to Fashion SAY WHAT??

Well 2/16/12 was another day at Letterman.  I was planning to go to a filming location but it got canceled due to rain.  But I am going back today to check it out today.  Hopefully I will get lucky to meet some people.  So since it was thursday there were two shows and on the first show was Joan Rivers and Andrew Lincoln.

Since I went into the city early I got to the letterman studio around 1pm.  For most people who try and meet the stars this is pretty early because the stars don't come until closer to the filming time, but I had no where to go and I didn't know who would show up.  So I went to get some lunch across the street so I could at least wait a little bit of time until filming.  I must add that it was FREEZING and raining.  Not a good combo if you ask me.  I waited a few hours and I noticed that really no one was showing up.  I found it to be funny because I was so use to seeing a crowd all the time.  I think the rain had something to do with it.
Me and Andrew Lincoln
Me and Joan Rivers
Well eventually after waiting a while Andrew Lincoln had come.  Me and the few others who were there out in the rain started to yell out for him to come over.  I really didn't know who he was but I still took a picture with him. I thought it would be cool.  I gotta say he was a very cool guy.  Down to earth, and trying to sign everyone who gave him something.  He also took pictures with anyone who wanted.  He really is a nice guy.  Then he went inside to get ready.   Maybe 20 minutes later or so Joan Rivers showed up.  I yelled out as she got out of the limo "Joan come over to the little people".  And she got on her tippy toes and tried to look over the limo.  If you were there you would of have seen it was a little bit funny.  She did acknowledge us but since it was cutting it close to the filming that she had to go inside.  After when the show was done filming or at least they finished their part they came out.  Andrew Lincoln came out first and he came back to sign for a few more people who had shown up late.  Not too long after Joan Rivers came back she came over to sign and take pictures.  She was really cool and nice.

Me and Kristin Wigg
About two hours later the next taping was about to start.  I had been originally waiting for Kristen Wigg because I had met her at a filming location and wasn't able to get a picture with her.  She is just so funny and the first time I got to meet her I thought she was just amazing.  She arrived very late so she had to go straight in to the studio.  Now fast forward about an hour and I had been standing outside for about 6 hours.  I was freezing, wet and everything was hurting in my body.  Finally she came out and I totally jumped at the opportunity.  I kept yelling "Kristin PLEASE come over".  And she did.  By this time the rain was pouring.  And I was glad to get a picture with her.  Its not the greatest picture in the world but I don't care.  I still got to meet her and I was happy about that.  Now it was time for me to go home and get warmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment