Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Back To The Future



Me and Ben Stiller



Ben Stiller and Me
Me and Judd Apatow

Leslie Mann and Me
On November 12, 2012 I went to the Paley center to meet Ben Stiller.  He was doing a reunion show with his comedy group.  I didn't get to see the show but I bet it was great.  Before the show started I went to meet the stars.  I first met Ben Stiller.  In the picture he ducked so I went into the building to get another picture with Ben Stiller.  He was really cool and let me take another picture with him.  I was really happy when I got to meet him.  And while I was there I got to meet Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.  They both were amazing and very sweet to everyone.  It was awesome to meet them all.

But my night didn't end there.  I was with some friends and they said that Michael J. Fox was in the city for a fundraiser for his foundation.  Of course I wanted to meet him so I went to where the event was being held.  I waited for about 5 hours in the cold waiting to meet him.  I was extremely excited when I met Michael J. Fox.  I acted like a little girl when they see their favorite boy band.  I even got to meet his wife Tracy Pollan.

Michael J Fox and Me

Tracy Pollan and Me
It was an amazing night.  I met so many great people in just a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment