Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't you wish you can have Kristen Chenowith's Voice?

I would totally want to have Kristen Chenowith's voice.  Come on who wouldn't.  She has one powerful voice.  So I bet your thinking this is a strange way to start a blog.  Well don't worry I will explain.  On 9/13/11 Kristen Chenowith had a CD signing for her new CD Lessons Learned.  For those who haven't bought it yet.  GO GET IT.  She kick butt on this CD.  I love listening to it.

Now to the journey of the signing.  I had originally planned on getting there a few hours before the signing started.  That Plan had failed and miserably might I add.  I had woken up but then my dog came into my bed and next thing I know I fell asleep again.  For those who don't have dogs some of them especially old ones like to sleep a lot.  Just looking at them sleep makes you fall asleep.  Well I woke up an hour later than I had planned.  But obviously since I'm writing this I didn't let this stop me and I didn't.  I rushed to get ready so I could get to the signing.  To update you on the dog he fell back asleep.

Kristen Chenowith
Kristen Chenowith
By the time I got to the signing it was 12:30pm and 12:30pm was also when the cd signing was starting.  It really didn't start until 1pm because Kristen Chenowith was doing a few interviews and taking some pictures.  I was totally fine with it.  I have waited for long periods of time so this was  a piece of cake.  I even met one of my friends on line.  He has been lucky enough to see Kristen Chenowith a few times. So jealous, but probably not as jealous as my sister Brooke is.  We waited for a bout 45 minutes or so until we got to the front of the line.  Since we couldn't take pictures with her I did try to take a few from the sides. I would of taken more but I called my sister Brooke on the phone.  Originally I had called to play a prank telling her that I couldn't get into the signing but that failed.  Turns out I didn't realize how much of a fan Brooke really was.  When I got to meet Kristen Chenoweth I barely got a word in.  I asked her if she could say hi to my sister. (I put the phone on speaker).  And let me tell you this it was HILARIOUS.  My sister was freaking out on the phone.  Kristen Chenowith said "She sounds like she crying happy tears".  She kept trying to say hi but Brooke kept freaking out.  Then Brooke walked by construction site and next you hear is some sort of banging.  Almost like a loud wood pecker.  Kristen asked "Is that an animal"?  I honestly had no idea what to say.  I didn't even know what it was.  Then I hung up on my sister because she was acting a bit to crazy.  I thought she needed a minute to regroup.  Then before I knew it I was already done talking with Kristen Chenowith.  I barely had a word in and my sister made a funny fool of herself on the phone.  It was just amazing.  I even called Brooke back to make sure everything was alright. Turns out she had been acting as if she met her.  It was just the best two phone calls I have ever had.  Even though I didn't get to say much it was a great and funny adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment